Friday, September 16, 2016

Some Cleansing Thoughts

After a very long week, take some time to ease your mind. Have a great weekend.

Matthew 6:27-29King James Version (KJV)
 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.


John 16:33King James Version (KJV)
 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
 

John 14:27King James Version (KJV)
 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.


Psalm 37:3-7King James Version (KJV)
 Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
 Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
 Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
 And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
 Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

It is well with my soul. It is well, it is well with my soul. - Horatio Spafford/Phillip Bliss

Love Never Ending, Boundless, Deep And Strong, Be Yours At This Moment, And From Now On - Me



Philippians 4:8King James Version (KJV)
 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.



No comments:

Post a Comment